In order to access Membership Site you will be required to register as the Journey Method Online Member, to create a Member account (“Account”) and to provide specific information. If registering as a Member, you also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate and current information about yourself (you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity) as prompted by any registration forms on the Site.
- Create a username that is not patently offensive or deceptive and does not violate any other party’s legal rights.
- Maintain the security of your passwords and identification.
- Be fully and solely responsible for any and all use and activity (including content that is posted, shared or otherwise made available) under your Account, and the consequences thereof, regardless of whether it’s been authorized by you.
- Immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or Account or any other breach of security.
You participate on the Site at your own risk. Additionally, you hereby release our Company, its employees and partners from any and all liability, direct or indirect, and for any liability, loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you from your use of the Site.
Restrictions on Use of Site Content
Content found on our Site, including, but not limited to, text, postings, photographs, video, information, art, graphics, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (collectively, the “Site Content”) cannot be downloaded for personal, noncommercial or commercial use unless explicitly authorized by a download link or by written permission from our Company.
By accessing the Site, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any manner that could damage, disable, disrupt or impair the Site or interfere with any other User’s use and enjoyment of the Site
- Use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or similar data gathering or extraction methods to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute the Site Content
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component
Further, by participating in the Forums/by commenting on our Site, you agree not to:
- Intimidate, harass or insult other Users
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any language or material that is abusive, vulgar (including masked vulgarity), harmful, unlawful, infringing on the rights of others, fraudulent, threatening, hateful, harassing, defamatory, insulting, obscene, profane, racist, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any person or entity or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulation
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any advertising, solicitations (for funds, goods, services or otherwise), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “pyramid schemes” or any other commercial material, including, but not limited to, business and charity solicitations
- Post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available or solicit personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, last names (you may use last initials) or any other private information
- Post the same message
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity
- Use or attempt to use another Member’s Account, without that Member’s authorization
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available links to Third-Party Sites (as defined herein)
You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our Company through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations. By making a Submission, you are guaranteeing to us that you have the legal right to post the content in the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites (“Third-Party Sites”) containing content, goods, services, and applications not owned by us (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). We do not control and are not responsible for the Third-Party Sites or Third-Party Content.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
The information contained in or made available through the Site (including, but not limited to, information contained in text files or in Forums) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical or legal matters. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information found on the Site.
Your access and use of the Site does not in any way create a physician/patient, confidential or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on our Company’s part or the part of its contributors. Your use of or reliance on any information provided on the Site is solely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Site. Neither we, nor our partners or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE, OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND, IF APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS, EVEN IF DUE TO OUR OR OUR LICENSORS’ OR SUPPLIERS’ NEGLIGENCE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU BY US OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.