Uncover major hidden beliefs that are running your life and preventing you from achieving your vision. Brandon has used these 8 steps in the Manifesting Freedom and Abundance workshops for years with amazing results.
STEP 1: Recognise your comfort zones!
Take some time just for yourself. Switch off phones, close your laptop/tablet and let your loved ones know that you will be unavailable for some time.
Get a notebook or paper and a pen ready and if you feel like it, light some candles and make some herbal tea.
Make yourself comfortable, take a few deep breaths and now imagine the following, try and be as honest as possible and write down how you feel in the moment.
This step is to help you recognise how you react when your comfort zones get challenged.
- You have two huge loans and are overdrawn. Your best friend offers you $10,000 as a gift. How do you feel?
- You’ve been shortlisted for your dream job which you are totally qualified for. Just before entering the last round of interviews you discover that the salary had a ‘0’ missing, instead of $15,000, the salary is $150,000. Imagine facing the interview panel with this newly acquired knowledge! How do you really feel?
- You wish to put some money aside each month to treat yourself, perhaps to invest in massages or a facial treatment. On your current income, what sum are you prepared to lay aside: 50, 200, 500, 1,000, 10,000? Now double that amount. How do you feel?
- You’re on a shopping spree for clothes. On your current salary, at what point does your spending feel out of control: 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000…? Now double that amount. How do you feel?
- You’re at a party when you notice a famous actor/actress that you have a huge crush on. They are standing alone. You’re both single. Imagine walking up to them now and asking them for a date. How do you feel?
STEP 2: What do you believe?
Having written how each scenario made you feel, ask yourself what would you have to believe in order to act in this way? Some examples:
- No way! I never accept money without paying it back.
- Yeah, right! I’m worth $15,000 but certainly not $150,000.
- How ridiculous! I never spend money on massages, I need this money for more important things.
- Oh no! I can’t spend that much, I’d be broke and wouldn’t have any money to pay the bills.
- Hahaha! I’m not beautiful, thin, rich or famous enough for him/her.
STEP 3: Are you worried what others think?
Relax, we all seek approval from others to feel good about ourselves. Sometimes we need it so much that we limit and compromise ourselves rather than lose external approval.
Now considering the scenarios again, if these scenarios were to happen, what would others think about you? What would they really think if you got everything you wanted?
That you’re a spoiled brat? That you don’t deserve it? That you’re not smart enough?…
STEP 4: What are your hidden beliefs?
Look at what you have written so far. What beliefs do you have about yourself and your life that are stopping your greatness? Here are some examples:
- I cannot accept this kind of money – I’ll owe him until the end of my days.
- There’s no way someone can earn this much. There are limits to salaries.
- Spending money on myself is selfish.
- There’s not enough money/time for me to get everything I want.
- I’m just not good enough.
STEP 5: Where do your beliefs come from?
Are all these beliefs even yours?
Do you know where or who your beliefs came from? Parents, teachers, society, friends, colleagues? Recognise these beliefs for what they are, learnt and imposed by others or yourself and they are not the truth.
Now, relax. Close your eyes, take a deep breath in, hold it for a couple of seconds and breathe out, expelling all the air from your lungs. Keep repeating this until you feel relaxed.
Now visualise a world where anything and everything is possible. You can even create a dream team of people who you admire to support you. Write a new more empowering belief to replace each of your learnt disempowering beliefs – let your dream team help you.
STEP 6: What will the future bring?
Now that you know what is holding you back in life, vision your ideal life. Be wild! Be crazy! Everything is possible.
“Be specific,” advises Brandon. “Because putting out mixed messages, will create a mixed response.”
Create a detailed vision of WHAT and WHEN and HOW you want your life to look like. If you want a new BMW, for example, write down the color, the model, the date by when you want it etc.
Research has shown that people who write down their vision have a greater success rate than those who didn’t write it down.
Remember to include the date otherwise you may delay your manifestation into the distant future!re!
STEP 7: Achieving your goals
There are theories on the ‘law of attraction’ that may work but you will have greater success in actualising your vision by developing your own action plan using these SMART principles:
Specific. What specifically does your vision look like?
Measurable. How will you measure your success along the way and when you reach your goal?
Actionable. What do you need to achieve your vision?
Realistic. How much time, effort, money etc will it take? You can’t build a house in a day.
Timely. When exactly? Put down dates for each step, be specific.
STEP 8: When will your dreams become reality?
Finally, make sure you make definite dates by which you will start and by when you will finish. Keep to your schedule and fulfill your dreams!
If you think you could need help in improving your life, relationships, health, wealth and/or your spirituality, you will get a hands-on experience if you join the Journey Coming Home community. Learn more about it here → (click)